Most of our solar tour stops are available throughout the month, but Wampler's Farm Sausage is open to the public for one day only! Join us this Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 11AM to 2PM to see some exciting examples of renewable energy - solar and biomass! Wampler's is located at 781 U.S. 70, Lenoir City, TN. Get more details.
ARiES Energy would like to invite you to participate in the 2013 ARiES Energy Solar Tour, part of the American Solar Energy Society's National Solar Tour event. The event runs most of the month of October so you can pick which day works best for you.
Check out the Solar Tour map and visit the locations! Take a picture of the solar system and tag the picture for a chance to win one of our many prizes! Keep an eye on this page for more details as they become available.
Find out more about the American Solar Energy Society's National Solar Tour.
Take a picture of yourself at the site - we want to see your smiling face! Then, you can do any of the following:
Make sure you tell us what site you're at! You can enter one picture per person per site visit, and each picture is worth one entry into the prize drawing. We'll be giving away prizes throughout the month, and will be drawing for our grand prizes at the end of the month.
Our Solar Tour Map shows all of our locations, can give you directions and hours to visit, includes downloadable baseball cards and shows you who contributed which prizes to give away to solar tour participants. Take a look! Download a printable Solar Tour Map, or use the digital map (seen below) to get more details about each site.
- T-Shirt and $20 draft gift card from Bearden Beer Market
- $50 gift certificate to Hoof Knoxville from Century Plaza
- $50 gift certificate to Saw Works Brewing Company from Century Plaza
- Family membership worth $109 to the Knoxville Zoo
- $50 gift certificate to Lock Medic
- A pair of shoes from McFarland Pharmacy
- Gift certificates to Mellow Mushroom
- 4 general admission tickets, 4 Trail of Doom tickets, 4 Thriller Nights tickets and 2 pumpkins from the Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch at Oakes Farm
- $50 gift certificate to Public House from Sperry Van Ness at Cycle Gear
- 3 month 5x7' storage at Tillery Drive Self Storage
- 12 pounds of Wampler's Farm Sausage
- $50 gift card to Sunspot from Wykoff and Sexton
- A round of golf for 2 people at any Tennessee Golf Trail location from TDEC